Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Contemplative

What am I REALLY looking for in a woman?

nice butt

funny

kind

smart

sexy

irreverent

crazy

lazy with an ambitious twist

emotionally aware

witty

cute

romantic

tomboyish

looks good in a baseball cap

not picky about food

good tipper

sexual, but not overly so

reader

thinker

sensual

easy laugher

not to serious

wants to get lost with me

explorer

homely

nice

sweet

great eyes

jackass

smartass

polite

not religious

free thinker

likes sports

wants me

Have you ever done this? Made an in-comprehensive list of wants in a mate? No order or pattern, just what comes to mind?

I know some who think this is key to finding someone. That if you don’t define what you’re looking for, you won’t know when you find it. Which actually has some merit, I suppose, when you think about it. I mean, how can you know what you want without thinking about what you want? But, then again, do you have to actually list it? Do you have to write it down?

I was once trapped in a car for 3 hours with a friend of mine that forced me to come up with the list while I drove and she wrote down the answers. She said that putting it in writing sent it out to the universe and then you would find what you were looking for.

That was over a year ago. Maybe the wanter has to be the actual writer.

She recently told me she still has the list in her purse, where she put it as soon as the drive was over. It’s kind of weird to think that a list of my wants in women are traveling about the world in the bottom of a purse, gathering dust and lint, and that the list doesn’t represent the desires of the person carrying it.

I wonder if it looks anything like this list?

Hmm… Still single,

Scott

[Via http://seriallysingle.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment