Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bold & Beautiful Bitchin' Bikini Babes

I’m sorry. Really. I apologize. I didn’t mean to do it. Honest, It’s just that…. No. I shouldn’t. There’s no excuse for what I’ve done. I’m…. I’m….. I’m such a bad person (small sob. followed by hopeless blubbering)….

Oh, I know, I know. Girls in bikinis!? I mean,  what’s more cliche than that!? I’ve prided myself all this time on my originality. Sure, I was just assembling Flickr galleries of hotties for me and for you. But I was original: girls in hats (wasn’t that clever?), trucker gals, wet & wild (OK,OK, that one was close to the line…), lady in red, etc. etc. etc.

Yes, I was so original till now. Fuck it. I couldn’t think of anything else. Shake you head in sadness as you enjoy the lovely young ladies in

BIKINI BABES

Did I say I was sorry…?

[Via http://cliffmichaels.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment