Monday, December 14, 2009

Intro time.

            ‘Ello all, this is my very first blog post, and I guess I should introduce myself a bit. My name is Chaunce, I’m currently seventeen but that will soon change. I’m also currently a senior in high school, and have no clue what I want to do after school. I’ve thought about going into either photography or being a horse trainer/rider/breeder. Let me think… OH! I am a huge dog lover, I have a Chihuahua mix, his name’s Sidney, and I LOVE him to death. I think that this pretty much describes me in a little nutshell, oh wait, one last thing I’m gay. Yup yup yup.

             Now, I know that you all are thinking what on earth could this little gay boy have to say? Am I right? Well, I have a lot to say actually, I’m going to talk a lot about gay issues and just other random things that might happen around my life. I just hope that maybe one day, some one will read my blog, and if they are going through what I have, that maybe, just possibly, I can help them. Now, I’m also going to try and start up a weekly vlog, but I’m gonna wait and see what happens with that.

            Now, another question that you might be wondering is how you say my username and where it came from. Well, my name is Chaunce, as I mentioned before, and I like to say things with ‘isms” at the end of words. Now the meaning of Chauncism is crazy gay teenager, who has a deep passion for Jones Soda. You say it like Chaw-n-s-ism. I hope that it makes since, it took me a long time to finally figure out name that is unique like me.

            So, now that you know me a little better, I’m going to start on my first post. The great debate, Edward v.s Jacob. Well, if you haven’t guessed already that I’m a big Edward fan, and Jacob is nice as well, but I like me some vampire. I know that there are a lot of people who go and say that Jacob is a lot hotter and everything, but if you really think about it, Edward is a lot more romantic and cuter. He’s also shiny, come on who would like a sparkling man in their lives?

            I will admit that Jacob is somewhat cute, but he just looks too muscular for my taste, like it’s unnatural, unhealthy if you will. I will say that I would like to see if Jacob kills Bella and finds out that Edward is his real true love. Is it just me or is that the best way to go? I know a lot of you are going to like shoot me right now for what I just said but, hey it’s my opinion, and I didn’t say I hated Jacob, but I think Edward is sexier, heck he even has his own dildo now.

            I have a whole bunch of things that I’m going to talk about, but that will all come soon. I think I’m going to post my coming out story next, but for the time being I’m going to leave you guy’s with what I call the “Hot Guy of the Blog.” So good bye for now.

[Via http://chauncism.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment