Friday, December 25, 2009

The Challenge: Part 2

In the first edition of the Challenge, I discussed the treatment of White males that like Black women. I was happy to see lots of comments on the topic. So now I want to cover beauty. This is a really hard topic to cover and cover well, so I will do my best. 

  As I stated before I am angry at the hate being directed at Black women. One part of this hate is, beauty. I actually do find quite a few Black women attractive, heres a list…

  1. Rihanna
  2. Queen Latifah
  3. Angel Lola Luv
  4. Melyssa Ford
  5. Bria Myles

  Now what makes any of these women any less beautiful than Megan Fox, Lucy Pinder , or Denise Milani? Nothing! But Beauty isn’t all that makes up a woman. So next week I will cover attitude and appearance.  The question of the week is, ” What makes Black women so less attractive?” 

I would like to wish you all Happy Holidays and a great New Years. Below is a gallery of the beautiful Bria Myles. 

[Via http://eurobeauties.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment