Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Christmas Piano Tree is on the Great Christmas Tree Tour

"The Christmas Piano" by Jina Bacarr

I love the Holiday Season.  No matter what has been happening throughout the year, you can’t help but take a moment to catch your breath and take in the joy of the season all around you…

Shiny silver and gold decorations, sleigh bells ringing on cell phones, Christmas carols blasting at the mall, yummy sugar cookies baking in the oven and–

The spicy smell of pine wafting from a Christmas Tree.  Except at my house.  I have mistletoe hanging in the hallway (what romance writer doesn’t?) and a fresh garland wreath gracing the front door…

But you see, well, my Christmas Tree is different. 

It’s a piano.

Continue reading about my Christmas Piano Tree at NAUGHTY AUTHOR CHICKS.

Best,

Jina     

Subscribe        Bookmark and Share

February 2010: meet The Blonde Samurai

“She embraced the way of the warrior. Two swords. Two loves.” 

[Via http://cleopatrasperfume.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment