Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A New Series: Project Happily Fatshionable

Today I will be posting the 1st of 6 posts of my new series titled ” Project Happily Fatshionable” The main premise of this series is that no matter what your size (this is a fat blog so we will be focusing on fat clothing), clothes shouldn’t make you feel bad, in fact they should do quite the opposite. Clothing and style and fashion  are some of the greatest ways we can express ourselves and showcases the temple that is our body! I feel sorry for women who hate to shop simply because they hate the process of trying to find something that fits, also those in size denial or those so lost on how to be fat and fabulous that they drown themselves in oversized garmets with no shape no color and no sass! During this series I will be touching on the different problems that arise when we let clothing control us, rather then taking the reins and controlling the garmets ourselves! I will be drawing alot from my own past and personal experience as well as some things i’ve witnessed through other people and some great tips i’ve picked up along the way to living a happy fatshionable life, in happy clothes that make me you guessed it HAPPY!  Stay Tuned!

[Via http://mylipstickonhercollar.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment