Friday, February 26, 2010

Sexy by Summer (Day 11)

Day 11 February 25,    (Weighing March 1st)

Ok so today when I woke up to get ready for work, I was so sick. My eyes were hurting, my right ear was hurting and my nose was hurting. All because of this stupid cold I have. I’ve never had this bad of a sinus cold before. I was way to miserable to go to work. So I stayed home and went back to bed after a hot glass of Theraflu. I felt much better at about 2:00pm today. My eyes, ear nor nose are hurting anymore thank goodness. I still have a little bit of a cold but it’s bearable now.

Anyways for breakfast I ate 1 egg and about 3 turkey bacon slices. It was pretty good. Then for a snack I started a cup of coffee and ate what my mom calls “protein pancakes”. They are her own invention. She is currently on a protein diet, except she doesn’t eat meat like me. She has lost 9 pounds so far. We’re kind of in this together. :) So I ate 2 protein pancakes. They’re made with ground up nuts and some other baking ingredients. No flour what so ever. Those “protein pancakes” totally quenched my bread cravings.

For lunch I ate hamburger patties covered with fried onions and salad of course. It’s really good  but you have to fill the hamburger meat with spice (garlic salt, salt, pepper, onion soup powder or ranch dressing powder etc…).

Since I was feeling better I did go ahead and exercise. Even though this was the first day I decided not to exercise when I was supposed to. It’s scary I lost my resolve.

Before dinner I had a fake coffee. Because I didn’t want the caffeine to keep me awake at bed time. Then for dinner my husband made a roast beef with carrots, onions and salad. It was good!

Note to self: Drinking more water may help to eliminate food cravings. You’ll have to try it.

[Via http://sexybysummer.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment