Friday, February 12, 2010

*V-Day Special Freak of the Month Twitter Interview(2)

I’m happy to have gotten an interview with this next person, a talented artist by the name of Jaye Cane, Enjoy…



Bio

Born in Milwaukee, Wi Jaye Cane fell in love with hip hop as a teenager. His interest then helped shape and mold the energetic, and driven artist he is known to be today. Its life’s hardships and joyous moments that inspire Jaye to write. In his music you’ll find the true man behind the music, his deepest thoughts, passions, struggles, pains and accomplishments. Which is one reason different audiences alike enjoy and appreciate his music, because it is relatable and real. Jaye speaks the truth with a mainstream appeal, a style of music that grabs listeners as radio worthy. His style has been noted to remind people of Ludacris, LL Cool J, and Eminem. Along with his own unique flare Jaye Cane is sure to deliver. A few of Jaye’s musical influences consist of Jay-Z, Nickel back, Brian Mc Knight, Creed, Whitney Houston and Rico Love.

Name: JAYE GIOVANNI CANE (@Jayecane)

Age: HMMMMMMM

Location: Atlanta GA

1.When did you lose your virginity? I lost my virginity after high school

2.Was it what you expected? NO and still isn’t… some women think they can out do others you know?

3.Have you always been sexually? I always had it in me 2 be the freakiest nicca on earth if that’s a word..

At what age did it start? I started at 23 on my b day July 9th

4.Do you believe in a womans worth? I really do.. I was raised by art and passion.. couple more things.. but it helped me 2 see the worth of a woman.. I always had the eyes for passion, love, and artistry. They are more than a universe 2 me.

5.Do you eat pussy? no I don’t…. I INHALE and SWALLOW pussy!

What type of eater are you? I go hard on the pearl 1st watch her lock up stiff and stop breathing… then I go soft watching her jump…until she starts breaking down in tears.. I love when a woman cries during my take over..

6.I wrote a blog about phone sex are you into it and cybering? no.. I think that’s funny… boooooo… it’s garbage in my french voice.

7.Would you take it further then the phone and internet? yes I would but I would have 2 feel like the woman has a spell on me before I do that… but it’s not usually about sex… it’s the bond we create over the phone that gets me.. and maybe her voice haha.

8.Whats your limit to being a freak, whats the biggest No No? Don’t touch my ass. I will hate you for life.

9.If it was one thing you wanted your girl/a girl to do what is it? everything I need a woman 2 do.. i just want 2 have that all in one woman.

10.Is there a 3sum in your future or past? I’ve had the 2 women sucking me 2 my death haha but I had 2 take over leaving them powerless… laid out. I’m a winner. but no intercourse and yes I would love one… or a couple..

11.What attracts you to a woman? her voice has 2 be musical… something like a massage.. her eyes have 2 be like an epic motion picture.. mind reading type shit… her body has 2 be a museum’s masterpiece. a walking art… maaaaaaaan.. ok let me chill for a second in this mufuckaaaa in my ((jeezy voice))

12.If you had to pick which would you want

a.ugly,big butt great sex

b.pretty, big breast, just head (waiting for marriage)

c.top notch woman(every man fantasy), and nothing it would have 2 be C.. but sexual activity will be in the far future haha

13.If a woman was against head, how far would your future with her go? I always meet women that don’t…. they just do for me…

14.Would you rather her give you head first or you do the honors? I would rather start it off. But if I do.. I won’t get mines lol so next time I will let her do the honors.

15.Where would you mostly like to have sex besides a bed? I’m a in the moment type of guy.. and the women I meet are usually scared of that.. but very freaky behind close doors. they will break me down if they wanted 2, but I would have 2 say…. the place I feel it at the time no matter where it is.

16.Have you had sex in other places then your bed? Yes I have… period haha

17.Are you part of the mile high club? silence.

Would you like to be if not? ummm silence haha

18.Do you like to include toys? hellllll no!

19.Do you play roles? I love it when a woman talks 2 me while she sucking on me,but roles never. Not that old yet. haha

20.You like a woman to take charge or you? Since I love Leos, Libra and Sag women.. yeah I love it when they start it off.. but I will only take over if I’m there with them emotionally… I will turn into something very beasty.. or passionate .. depends haha

21.Do you like to pull hair? Yes I love 2 pull hair! that’s all apart of what I do 2 take the woman’s heart and mind away…

Does it matter how long or short…real or fake? don’t matter long or short but real it has 2 be.

22.Are you rough?? I don’t try 2 be.. but either you let me take it all the way in… or we don’t do it at all…

Do you take it slow first and then rough? slow don’t matter.. they love 2 lock up and limit my movement haha

23.Do you kiss during sex? yes I do.. cuz I’m usually in love with the woman I’m sexing …

With certain women? I only sex the one I’m in love with.. no buts about it.

24.If a girl asked you to piss on her would you? NEVER NEXT!

25.Music or no music during sex? YES I love music

What songs? I love this track called her voice.. her moans.. her body movements.. thats all music 2 me..

26.Do you do the one nights? NEVER NEXT!

27.Describe the perfect woman/wife.. All of what attracts me.. and her submissiveness her ability 2 be strong for me when needed. i will not court a weak woman.. she has 2 have her own life vision views and opinions. Some people get that word submissive twisted.. it is not slavery when the power is in the right man’s hands.. like someone just quoted.. Love is giving someone the power 2 destroy you, but trusting they will not.

28.Foot fetish? NEVER but they have 2 be suck approved. or I will never buy her any shoes haha

29.Ever made a sex tape? NEVER but I will… LOVE 2

30.What is a MUST for a woman for you? Submissive and understanding loyalty respect for a man no matter her past relationships. Stay strict and disciplined with that.. no matter the case.. real love.

31.Ever fantasize about another girl while having sex? I always get the woman I want.. so I fantasize about her while doing her haha..

32.Do you jerk off? Yes I do.. when i remember 2 do it…

If so whats your pick movie or magazine? don’t use those.. my imagination is VIVID.

33.Do you like to watch a girl play with themselves? NEVER thats ugly.

34.What’s a turn off? tall women.. that can shoot three’s from half court, hoes, and women that don’t try or stand for anything.

35.Describe a perfect night I would have 2 say.. being with the woman i want. anywhere.

Ok the question every woman wants to know…Are you Single? YES I AM. Not looking. but I want her…

You can get more info and hear Jaye Cane’s music on his page

http://jayecane.ning.com/

[Via http://dmonroe69.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment