Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Naughty Victorian Lady takes a naughty bath: Part One

by Lady Carlton née Katie O’Roarke, heroine of “The Blonde Samurai”  

I have been cautioned by the eloquent and charming gentleman who directs the day-to-day activities of my publishing house that I risk angry letters and diligent protests with today’s posting, but I must ask you this question: 

Do you bathe with his lordship?  

No, I don’t mean at the seashore when you dab your delicate toe in the briny bream of a tiny wave and giggle.  Nor lakeside when you dare to hike up your petticoats and wade in the water in your day gown.

I mean in your tub.  Naked.  Both of you.  Your maid pouring gallons and gallons of hot water all over you and making your nipples hard and pointy as his lordship watches, the steam making your skin glimmer with a pink glow and the swirling action of the water teasing your sex with delightful heated sensations. 

I have.

Bathed nude with the man I love.  Shintaro.  Under a waterfall.  

As I wrote in my memoir, The Blonde Samurai:

“He grunted his approval, then drew in his breath as the spray from the cascading water dampened my body, making it glisten, my arms outstretched toward him. He shed his kimono and took my hand and together we bathed nude under the crashing waterfall, our wet bodies entwined, my nipples puckering into hard points when Shintaro splashed cold water on me, laughing, tempting me to do the same and shower him…”

I wish to enlighten you that it is the most sensual act a man and woman can do together not involving silken sheets or a futon.  Soul-lifting and physically relaxing–and an extravagance a lady of quality like you should take advantage of to enrich her marriage as well as her personal sense of self.  

Who doesn’t enjoy the warm, cuddly feeling after a hot bath, wrapped up in your beloved’s arms, his lips kissing you all over, his eager hands reaching under the hem of your high neck nightdress (have you embraced the fashion of wearing a night garment with a slit on the front below your hips bordered with delicate lace to allow him easier access to your sex)? 

Why wait to enjoy his touch when you can frolic together in the tub? 

In Part Two of our naughty bath, which I shall post on Friday, I shall enlighten you on how a Naughty Victorian Lady takes a naughty bath…if you dare.

 

The Blonde Samurai

“She embraced the way of the warrior. Two swords. Two loves.”

Bookmark and Share Subscribe

[Via http://cleopatrasperfume.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment