Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Time's a'wasting.

Time is definitely , wasting away, and i haven’t had any inspiration lately. Maybe I’ve been feeling a bit stressed. School is beating me down pretty badly, i just want to do well and just get everything done and over with since i have incentive now :) . i am of course talking about my wonderful bf.  He’s the bestest. Yesterday he brought me soupy and some halls, the GOOD kind, not the kind you just randomly see and pick up fast to get it outta the way, no sireee. He got me the strawberry flavor [which is awesome] and the defense one with vitamin C. Whohoo. I’m eating a strawberry one right now. its the best i gotta say. He’s the best too, he really is. Today he was feeling really tired at work and i felt so guilty because he came over yesterday and took care of me because if that stupidly persistent sore throat i keep having and so i felt relived, and so happy he was here, its just that i know after a long day of work all one really wants to do is chillax. plus he works so hard. So today he was telling me how tired he was and i told him how i was sorry about it and maybe he should start by getting to sleep earlier and stuff and he said “maybe i just need to wake up next to you” lol. its a silly sentance but it comepletely made me smile because he is so sweet. i knwo he means it in everyway , but i know also that he half means it.

We are so undeniably cute. i don’t mean to be judgmental because after all he is MY boyfriend, i gotta think he’s cute no? well one would hope anyways, so my reason for thinking he’s the cutest thing in the world is that the other day we were talking about out baby [the kindle] and how we’re gonna start doing sleepovers where sometimes he takes it and soemtimes its with me, but i mean its just adorable how we do things like that, where we share stuff. And how he really wants to get an Element [the car] so that we can be more adventurous and go biking and hiking and what not. but the best thing about him is how devoted he is. He’s gotta be one of the few men out there who is the “good” kind. I remember thinking this when we had met and i saw him always going through so much trouble for his previous gf, wayyyy before i had a bf, and so he would always do cute things for her and my boss, natalie which always left me outta the pic. Not intentionally he jsut didnt know me very well and for about a year we observed each other from afar, and then somehow, we met.

its funny how things happen, i mean it was a fateful that it so happen to be that day Natalie wasn’t there, and i came to work and he had to help, then we went on to mildly flirt, and how i remember those moments when i was near him, how nervous i would get even though he had a girl friend and i was not single one bit. but did we care? love sure didn’t. and now look at us, almost half a year since that fateful event. And i still cant believe how much he makes my day. its almost like he’s the mirror and I’m the light, he can always have me there in the reflection.

and where would i be without his support and kindness towards my poems? he absolutely loves them and encourages me.

which brings me to a point, i do not mind if you want to take a poem of mine to post on your blog, i just ask you name me as the author, linking my blog and you inform me about it. its common courtesy and i am the author and just because i post it publicly it doesn’t not mean you can.

Thanks.

:)

[Via http://frenchfwries.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment