Sunday, September 27, 2009

What Is It With Gum Chewing? Because It Ain't Pretty, Believe Me

I managed to avoid picking up the fine American habit of gum chewing, even though I love a great game of baseball, and For Love of The Game is one of my all time favourite movies.  I’m immensely glad I did, because I watch people walking around chewing on their cud and I shudder.  The pity of it is that women in particular seem to be unaware of how incredibly awful they look when they chomp on their gum, especially when they chew with their mouth open.

Gum chewing would have to rank up there in the top five fastest ways to turn a man off, unless he’s got the sensibilities of a plank…and that’s going to guarantee that if you take him to bed, you’re not going to get any fun out of it, because he hasn’t got a clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment